Friday, 4 September 2015

Review: What the Duke Wants (Agents of Change)



Author:  Amy Quinton
Original Title: What the Duke Wants
Release Year: January 2015

Literary Genre: Historical Romance
Setting: England, Regency
Series: 1st of Agents of Change

Vote: 10






OMG! OMG! OMG! This novel is sooooo AMAZINGLY PERFECT! I would give more than 5 if I could!

It was some time since I last read something so emotionally moving as this romance. I had shivers, I almost cried, I've fallen in love with the characters, the timing was so good, the developments even better, the chemistry between the protagonists, their incomprehensions and conflicts, the almost love triangle, the mystery (which by the way I want to know how is going to be progressed), the DECLARATIONS, the DIALOGS!!!...I adored each parts of this book!

Where was Amy Quinton hiding?!?!? Really, we are talking about her debut romance! If she gets any better with her next romance I'm pretty sure I'm going to have an heart attack.
I was desperately looking for an author who would have made me feel so much, it was some time (or at least many romances read recently) since I last experienced this empathy, this intense need to keep reading despite the late hour combined at the same time with the awareness that this fabulous story would have finished at a certain point (and who knows how long I have to wait before I'll have the chance to read again something like this...probably and hopefully the Lisa Kleypas' in October which sounds dreadfully far away will end my longing)!

From now on I'm Quinton's fan no.1 and I literally can't wait for more from her! I crave for more and I need an happy ending like this one for Lord Dansbury (the author has been so kind to let me know that the next romance is the series should be out this December!!! *.*)


Buona lettura!



M.E.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment