Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Review: MacLean's Passion (Highland Pride) - ARC


Author:  Sharon Cullen
Original Title: MacLean's Passion
Release Year: 2016

Literary Genre: Historical Romance
Setting: Scotland, Georgian Era
Series: 2nd of Highland Pride


Vote: 8






This was a lovely novel. Sharon Cullen is a great author. 
The protagonists are so good together, I like strong tomboy heroines and I love even more sweet heroes. And I love Scotland, with a passion. 


The plot is entertaining, fairly quick and catching. My only problem is with the wedding in the middle of the storyline, I don't like "forced" marriage in HR, it's one of my turn off, but as I said several times before this is really a personal taste. I cannot find true faults in MacLean's Passion
Colin MacLean is so very manly and sweet and caring and Maggie Sinclair is strong, proud and with a talent for fights. Great combo. 

Concluding, I'm sure I'm not the only one but Lord I cannot wait for Ian Campbell's story (Campbell's Redemption). The guy is surrounded by charm and mystery.


Buona lettura!

M.E.G.





 ** I received an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book on courtesy of NetGalley and Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept in exchange for an honest review, thank you for the opportunity.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment