Thursday, 9 June 2016

Review: A Most Inconvenient Wish (A Lady's Wish) - ARC


Author: Eileen Richards
Original Title: A Most Inconvenient Wish
Release Year: July 2016

Literary Genre: Historical Romance
Setting: England, Regency
Series: 3° of A Lady's Wish

Vote: 8 1/2




This romance will be released the 19th of July 2016


The best of the series. I liked it very much! The author has talent, she knows what readers want in an historical romance, a lot of attraction, jealousy (triangles and similar, which for me are always a winning), a bit of chase, the perfect amount of fast and loose playing and passion.


The protagonists are loveable, I have liked Sophia since the beginning, she has that hot and cold attitude that I so adore in heroines, she's sharp, sometimes almost rude but also sweet and caring; with this kind of personalities is fairly easy to risk a very acid and annoying character but the author managed exactly the perfect balance.
Ian is adorable, who doesn't want someone like him? I certainly do. If you give me an hero who's already in love with the heroine (or at least very attracted) you've already half charmed me!



Buona lettura!

M.E.G.





** I received an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book on courtesy of NetGalley and Kensington Books in exchange for an honest review, thank you for the opportunity **

No comments:

Post a Comment