Thursday, 1 September 2016

Review: A Raven's Heart (Secrets and Spies) - ARC


Author: K.C. Bateman
Original Title: A Raven's Heart
Release Year: October 2016

Literary Genre: Historical Romance
Setting: England, Regency
Series: 2nd of Secrets and Spies

Vote: 10





Marvellous novel! 
Honestly I was surprised, I truly liked her first romance and I hoped the second would have been as good. Well, A Raven's Heart is perfect. 


I was so charmed and amused by the wittiness of the protagonists banters and squabbles, I was captured by their mutual attraction and passion, I love nothing better than a long harboured love between friends! 
I even deeply enjoyed the background story, and spy romances are certainly not my favourite.
 

It's catching, emtional, moving and thrilling; this novel is no doubt among those I will reread more than once.




I now find myself in the need to read next one, despising the waiting.


Buona lettura!




M.E.G. 




**I received an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book in exchange for an honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment